Baked Eggs with Tomato and Herbs Recipe
26.05.2016 by LadyAlly
Whipping up a quick breakfast can be quite challenging especially when there is a little one trying to get your attention all the time. However, thanks to my Buffalo Airfryer, making quick meals is not as painstaking as how it used to be if I had to use the stove. Anyway, long story short, here is one of my favourite breakfast quickie with just 4 main ingredients.
- 1 tomato; diced
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tbsp of grated Parmesan/Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp of milk
- mixed herbs, black pepper and salt to taste
- Prepare 2 ramekins.
- Divide the diced tomato into 2 portions and spoon them into the ramekin.
- Add a dash of mixed herbs, black pepper and a pinch of salt into both ramekin. Give it a bit of a stir.
- Add the milk to egg and whisk until it bubbles. The harder you whisk, the fluffier the egg will become.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into both ramekins.
- Sprinkle the cheese on the top of both ramekins.
- Place both ramekins on the Buffalo Airfryer wire rack. Make sure you set the rack to the low-position as putting it on high-configuration will burn the top faster than you can bake it.
- Close the airfryer and set to Bake at 180-degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Your baked eggs are done! If you like some sauce to go with it, you can always eat it with salsa or some sour cream.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes