Dutch Lady launches all-new MaxGro to support optimal growth in children

23.02.2021 by LadyAlly

Share this:

I’ve always thought that a child’s growth is all dependent on genetics. Well, I found out that I was wrong. Apparently, only 20% of a child’s growth is dependent on genetics, while the other 80% is based on nutrition. With that kind of direction in mind, Dutch Lady has now launched MaxGro, its first milk based formula dietary food. 

According to the National Health and Morbidity Survey 2019, the prevalence of stunting and underweight in children under five years of age in Malaysia has increased from 17.7% in 2015 to 21.9% in 2019. In another study conducted by SEANUTS, it is revealed that 1 out of 2 children in Malaysia did not achieve the Recommended Nutrient Intakes (RNI, 2017) for Calcium and Vitamin D³.

MaxGro is suitable for children aged 1 – 9 years old and it is packed with essential nutrients to help them meet the requirements of a well-balanced and complete diet. This latest innovation by Dutch Lady contains 9 Essential Amino Acids (9EAA) — which are the building blocks in Protein for bones and muscle growth, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), Calcium — for strong bones, and Vitamin D — for aiding Calcium absorption. Other nutrients that can be found in Dutch Lady MaxGro include Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Vitamin A, E, K1, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and C — to support children’s optimal growth and development.

“The DUTCH LADY brand has been building strong families for more than 50 years, and we want to fulfill our purpose of nourishing Malaysians by introducing nutritious dairy products to our consumers,” said Tarang Gupta, Managing Director, DLMI. “And to keep up with the everyday needs of Malaysians, we strive to formulate a new offering that tastes great and at the same time bring the best value to our consumers. Our latest milk offering, DUTCH LADY MaxGro, is a testament to our ambition to help Malaysian children embark on their journey of proper nutrition for a healthier and better future,” he added.

On top of launching the new MaxGro formula, Dutch Lady also introduced the MaxGro Growth Tracker application, a growth tracking tool that helps parents to keep track of their children’s development and growth progress. The app helps you track your child’s Physical Growth, monitor Cognitive Growth, follow his/her Immunisation Schedule, keep track of Teething Log and more. You can download it now on Google Play; and for iOS users, it will be available later.

For more information on Dutch Lady MaxGro, visit www.smartmoments.com.my and request for a complimentary sample now.


Share this:

One comment on “Dutch Lady launches all-new MaxGro to support optimal growth in children”

  1. Nancy says:

    Thanks for the sharing! Very informative!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

error: Content is protected !!