Unicorn galore! Well, it seems that the whole Unicorn-themed-whatever is the trend now, so although this is not a new thing, Too Faced is launching their own versions of glittering magical goodness.
Dubbed as “Life’s A Festival” collection, this unicorn themed makeup collection will be launched on 15 February 2018, just a little after Valentine’s Day. The whole collection comprises of 15 products/sub-products, with these 8 as the main part of the collection:
- Magic Rainbow Strobing Brush
- Life’s a Festival Peace, Love & Unicorns Eye Shadow Palette
- Unicorn Tears Iridescent Mystical Bronzer
- Festival Refresh Mystical Effects Setting and Refreshing Spray
- La Crème Mystical Effects Lipstick
- Magic Crystal Transforming Lip Gloss
- Rainbow Strobe Rainbow Effect Highlighter
- Unicorn Horn Mystical Effects Highlighting Stick
Too Faced has also signed country singer RaeLynn as the face of this magical line. As Raelynn said, “I’m obsessed with unicorns and always have been, so to be the face of this line is so awesome.”
Are you obsessed with unicorns too? #mamaquah and #bbquah love them!
. . . .